ADS Vietnam Design Institute
ADS Vietnam Design Institute (ADS) was established with a clear mission to become the leading professional school of art and design in Vietnam, specialized in providing professional education on multiple levels for people who love creative arts. ADS believes in cultivating intellectual curiosity, risk-taking, collaboration and innovation, as well as fostering the artistic and academic excellence of students.
ADS’ curriculum, therefore, balances technical knowledge and skills with the development of critical, conceptual and creative abilities. ADS brings forth courses that provide multicultural, global and sustainable perspectives taught by teaching-oriented professional artists, designers and scholars.
ADS commits to:
- Provide students with world-class professional learning environments, fully equipped with amenities
- Improve students’ critical thinking and creativity through various in-class and field activities, as well as other social activities
- Guide and introduce students to organizations specialized in their field to maximize their growth and create working opportunities
- Combine powerful technology and advanced facilities with the rich and diverse Vietnamese culture to create unique personalities
ADS offers programs of UK BTEC. BTEC is a part of Pearson, a highly professional and award wining organization, offering academic and vocational qualifications (UK). After completing BTEC design programs, students will get a specific diploma (approved by BTEC) that is recognized internationally in more than 100 countries.
Programs offered at ADS:
- BTEC in Graphic Design
- BTEC in Interior Design
- BTEC in Fashion Design – Fashion Design English Program
- Short courses
Meaning preparation for Ivy League Education, IvyPrep Education named itself after its mission of helping its students with the first and leading curriculum in Vietnam to successfully master higher education in the U.S. and worldwide. Here at IvyPrep Education, English is not solely taught as a language itself, but furthermore, it is delivered to our students as a tool to utilise so as to learn and master knowledge and skills.
IvyPrep Education is a member of Institution of American Education (IAE), born from the merge of two prestigious brands – Equest in Hanoi and VATC in Ho Chi Minh City. IvyPrep Education has 15 years of experience and 100% of IvyPrep graduates are admitted to leading tertiary educational institutions in the United States and worldwide.
IvyPrep Education provides an extensive training scheme personalised to meet demand, expectation and proficiency of each individual student from the six to eighteen age-range. As such IvyPrep Education strives to help its students achieve the highest goal of winning a scholarship to study abroad in the United States, including:
- Preparation for academic English and international certificates components (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, SSAT)
- Test-preparation programs for international certificates such as Cambridge and IGCSE
- Essential skilss such as creativity, critical thinking, learning skills, leadership, survival skills and self-development skills.
- Coding and STEM (science, technology, engineer and math) modules
- Advice on school choice, application details and procedure counsel service.
IvyPrep Education provides a range of courses:
- Ivy Foundation: Junior (6-11 years old) and Senior (12-15 years old)
- Ivy TestPrep: Ivy Lead IELTS, Ivy Lead TOEFL iBT, and Ivy SAT
- Ivy To The World: includes Ivy Scholars and Ivy Goal
IvyPrep Tran Phu (Ha Dong)
- Address: 10 Tran Phu St., Ha Dong Dist., Hanoi
- Phone: 024 7305 1212 - Hotline: 0982 002 019
IvyPrep Hoang Quoc Viet
- Address: 373 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
- Phone: 024 7305 2662 - Hotline: 0982 881 588
IvyPrep Xa Dan
- Address: 207 Xa Dan St., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
- Phone: 024 7305 0779 - Hotline: 0127 301 1090
IvyPrep Lieu Giai
- Address: 7 Lieu Giai St., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi
- Phone: 024 7305 0688 - Hotline: 0982 881 588
IvyPrep Le Van Luong
- Address: 3rd Floor, 27 Le Van Luong St. (Le Van Luong – Hoang Dao Thuy crossroad), Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi
- Phone: 024 7305 3668 - Hotline: 0988 641 506
IvyPrep Oversea Center (North)
- Address: 3rd Floor, 27 Le Van Luong St. (Le Van Luong – Hoang Dao Thuy crossroad), Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi
- Phone: 024 7305 3668 - Hotline: 0988 641 506
IvyPrep Ut Tich
- Address: 40C - 40D Ut Tich St., 4th Ward, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC
- Phone: 028 7305 0918 - Hotline: 0902 822 595
IvyPrep Quang Trung
- Address: 114 Quang Trung St., 10th Ward, Go Vap Dist., HCMC
- Phone: 028 7307 5779 - Hotline: 0901 456 912
IvyPrep Binh Phu
- Address: 123-125-127 Binh Phu St., 11th Ward, Dist. 6, HCMC
- Phone: 028 7306 7789 - Hotline: 0901 456 914
IvyPrep Ba Thang Hai (3/2)
- Address: 426-428 3/2 St., 12th Ward, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Phone: 028 7307 7789 - Hotline: 0903 032 225
IvyPrep Nguyen Thi Thap
- Address: 34-36 Nguyen Thi Thap St., Him Lam Residential Area, Tan Hung Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Phone: 028 7305 4666 - Hotline: 0906 924 592
IvyPrep Dinh Tien Hoang
- Address: 129-131 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Da Kao Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
- Phone: 028 7307 2779 - Hotline: 0938 411 177
IvyPrep Oversea Center (South)
- Address: 45 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, HCMC
- Phone: 028 7307 2779 - Hotline: 0903 031 618
iSMART is a leading educational organization for K-12 in Vietnam and is a member of the Institution of American Education (IAE). We specialize in teaching English through Math and Science with the application of digital lessons and interactive technologies. Heading the ambition to empower students’ English to the second-language-speaker level, iSMART strives every day to transform the traditional English class through innovation by bringing:
- World-class digital lessons and learning resources from Pearson, the biggest educational organization in the world, integrated with the curriculum approved by Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training
- State-of-the-art edu-tech solutions and advanced teaching methods to enhance students’ experiences
- Dedicated and well-trained teachers qualified by Pearson standards.
Beyond general English, the iSMART program equips students with the knowledge and terminology of Math and Science in English. Students can refine their English foundation from speech to syntax; gaining critical thinking, learning skills required of the 21st century and be ready to conquer international qualifications such as Edexcel, IELTS or SAT, etc.
Our aim is to become the No.1 integrated English program which brings international standards and advanced teaching methods to every class in public schools, from kindergarten to Grade 12.
At present, iSMART offers courses such as:
- iSMART Pre-school
- iSMART Primary school
- iSMART Middle and High School
- iSMART Short Course
- Address: 3rd Floor, Lant Building, 60 Hai Ba Trung St., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, HCM
- Hotline: 0901 456 913
- Address: 3rd Floor, Artex Building, 172 Ngoc Khanh, Giang Vo Ward, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi
- Phone: 024 6684 7140 - Hotline: 0932 456 913
Broward College Vietnam
Broward College Vietnam, an official International Center of Broward College (Florida, U.S.) in Vietnam, is an institution accredited by SACSCOC (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Broward College in Vietnam is managed by the Institution of American Education (IAE). Through the implementation of advanced 2+2 composite model, Broward College envisions a broadened opportunity for Vietnamese students to get firsthand experience of studying in the U.S. in the comfort of their home country during the first two (02) years of higher education. For such flexibility, students will be able to enjoy substantial time and cost saving which can be later on allocated towards the study-abroad plan in the U.S. for the remaining two (02) years of their Bachelor’s degree programs.
Key competitive advantages at Broward College
- The most affordable US-accredited program in Vietnam. The program is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, abbreviated SACS COC, one of the highest accreditation bodies in the US higher education system
- Fully-transferable to any prestigious US universities
- Recognized as full-time students at Broward College and provided with student ID, transcripts, resources and qualifications accredited by Broward College
- Courses delivered by professors accredited by Broward College (with 100% of faculty members holding doctorate and master’s degrees granted by accredited institutions in U.S., U.K, and Australia)
At present, Broward College offers training programs such as
- Business Aministration
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- English for Academic Purpose
Phu Xuan University
Phu Xuan University (PXU) is founded by the Thua Thien – Hue Association for Promoting Education on July 11, 2003, according to Decision No. 140/2003/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister. PXU aims to produce highly-trained and ethical specialists and to aid the economical – social development of Vietnam by contributing to the dynamic workforce of the country. At present, PXU’s training staff includes 200 experienced instructors who were trained domestically as well as internationally.
The year 2018 marked the changes of PXU in training philosophy, strategies, as well as fundamental changes focusing on:
- Ensuring that training must be connected to jobs and occupations
- Complete renovation of teaching and training methods
- Investment in facilities to create a friendly and advanced learning environment
A strategic change, PXU focuses on providing training for career paths with high job availability and the best personal development opportunities. At the same time, PXU revolutionizes the training program to ensure students will prosper in all regards, including:
- Specialized knowledge, including knowledge of relevant industries
- Specialized skills; students must have the ability to join the workforce at once after graduation
- Attitude as well as style of work, to appeal to future recruiters
- The ability to independently and voluntarily study, so that students can respond to social changes
- Physical as well as cultural development.
Since 2018, PXU sets the target to ensure that within 3 to 6 months of graduation, 95% students will have employment according to their specialized training. PXU commits to achieve this target with a training program built on the basis of mutual effort from the school, the students, and their families.
At present, PXU offers training courses for majors such as:
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Chinese Linguistic
- English Linguistic
- Vietnamese Studies (Tourism and Service Management)
Address: 28 Nguyen Tri Phuong St., Phu Nhuan Ward, Hue City
Address: 176 Tran Phu St., Phuoc Vinh Ward, Hue City
Address: Dang Huy Tru St., An Tay Ward, Hue City
American Polytechnic College (APC)
American Polytechnic College (APC) was established in 2007 and is a member of the Institution of American Education (IAE). APC is the first bilingual vocational program in English/Vietnamese approved by Pearson Education and APC’s students can easily transfer their credits to more than 70 universities in the United Kingdom, Singapore, the United States, and Vietnam to receive a Bachelor’s degree one year after graduation.
APC provides highly applicable training programs in Business, Hospitality Management, Linguistics and Design, which are updated to meet social demands. APC also focuses on the practice and application of foreign languages in student studies, especially English.
Students of APC will receive:
- Occupation counseling throughout the learning process to help students choose their majors and/or occupations with confidence
- An experienced and passionate team of instructors who received training in various countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States, Sweden, Canada, and Singapore
- Frequent field trips and internship opportunities at esteemed organizations in addition to in-class lessons, as well as the chance for students to discuss with the experts of their fields in periodic talk shows hosted by the school
- Various extracurricular activities, from sports to social works to filmography, book, and linguistic clubs to enrich students’ knowledge and help them relax from long hours at school
- Many scholarships (value from 10% to 100% of the tuition fees) for hardworking students, as well as assistance in finding affordable accommodations for students from other provinces
Courses and programs available at APC include:
- BTEC HND in Hospitality Management
- BTEC HND in Business (HRM, Marketing, or Finances)
- Hospitality Management
No. 5-7-9 Trung Son Residental Area, Ho Chi Minh City
APC Trung Son
- Adress: 5-7-9-11, 4th St., Trung Son Residental Area, HCMC
- Phone: 028 5433 6888
- Hotline: 0938 905 050 - 0902 858 550
APC Go Vap
- Address: 1A Nguyen Van Luong St., 6th Ward, Go Vap Dist., HCMC
- Phone: 028 7302 5888
APC Can Tho
- Address: 135P Tran Hung Dao St., An Phu Ward, Ninh Kieu Dist, Can Tho City
- Phone: 0292 383 2045
- Hotline: 0937 910 212
Saigon Polytechnic College (SPC)
Saigon Polytechnic College (SPC) was established in 2008 and is a member of the Institution of American Education (IAE). SPC has proven to be one of the top vocational schools in Southern Vietnam.
SPC’s vision is to educate from vocational to transferable university (co-ordination training) to meet student demands. SPC aims to produce generations of ethical and well-trained graduates who can contribute to society and compete well in the global labor market.
Key advantages when studying at SPC include:
– A team of instructors with practical experience and good pedagogical skills
– Good facilities to ensure a practical and realistic learning environment to simulate and prepare students for real-world-working conditions
– Diversified training levels
– Assurance of exceedingly high-rates of employment for students
– Opportunities to learn and work in developed countries in medicine
At present, SPC offers a wide range of training programs such as:
– Web designing and managing
– Polyclinic Nursing
– Computer Network administration
– Intermediate level Pharmacology
– Enterprising Accounting
– Tour Guiding
– Polyclinic Physician
– Various connecting branches as well as short training courses
Vietnamese American Training College – VATC
Vietnamese American Training College (VATC) was founded in 1999 and was one of the first members of the Institution of American Education (IAE). To earn the trust of students and their families, VATC emphasizes heavily on the quality of training and aims to provide optimal assistance so students can develop themselves in every aspect.
VATC’s learning environment offers several edges, such as:
- Modern facilities and advanced equipment
- Excellent service and an accomplished team of instructors
- Cutting edge interactive technologies
- Opportunities for transnational education at Broward College and American Polytechnic College
Available courses and services at VATC include:
- English for Children and Youth (for age segments from 4 to 6 years old, 6 to 11 years old, and 11-16 years old)
- International test preparation (SAT, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, GRE-GMAT)
- English for communication (Initiative English- 4Business, Corporate English, General Communicative English- FLIP)
- English training per demands
- ISS Program
- General English with Foreign Teachers at public school
VATC was awarded several notable prizes such as the Golden Dragon Award under “Best English Training System” (in 2009 and 2010) and among the Top 50 Leading Brands and Most Powerful Vietnamese Brands in 2016.
VATC Can Tho
- 35P, Tran Hung Dao St., Can Tho City
- Phone: (0292) 383 2045
VATC Dak Lak
- 142, Le Thanh Tong St., Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak
- Phone: 0262 387 9888 - Hotline: 097 319 1191
VATC Dong Thap
- 41-43, Ly Thuong Kiet St., 2nd Ward, Cao Lanh City, Dong Thap
- Phone: 0277 650 2279 - Hotline: 090 932 1383
EQuest, founded in 2003, is a member of the Institution of American Education (IAE). EQuest aims to provide students with a solid foundation through the harmonious combination of English and soft skills training according to American standards, ensuring that students are furnished with a wide range of knowledge, skills, and a global mindset.
The training programs at EQuest are developed with the goal to help students:
- Use English proficiently in learning within professional environments and meeting the entry requirements of various international universities, organizations, and companies.
- Develop researching, public speaking and learning skills in an active environment with modern teaching methods.
- Broaden knowledge of different cultures so as to prepare themselves for successful integration while studying overseas.